Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend Report: More Glass Catfish

Last Thursday, Blogger was down, so I couldn't post.

I spent 3hrs re-arranging/cleaning my fish tank. I added dark blue gravel to the bottom. It makes the tank look alot cleaner and the fish stand out more.
I also got 3 more Glass Catfish too. They are so neat, I had to get more before they were all gone.


^ Tank Redesign.

Useless Gaming News:
Got the new Magic: the Gathering cards on Friday, "New Phyrexia". I got 2 booster boxes and a Fat Pack. Alot of good cards in this set. I really wanted a Karn Liberated, but I didn't get one!


^ M:tG New Phyrexia Cards.

Went to the big Card Show at Lansdowne Park with Gordon. Not too much there, but I picked up a few Magic singles and 3 (knockoff) rookie cards :) Patrick Roy, Wayne Gretzky, and Mario Lemieux Rookie cards.


^ Patrick Roy, Wayne Gretzky, and Mario Lemieux Rookie Cards.

Food this weekend ->


^ Mock Chicken and Avocado Pita Wrap.


^ Steamed Big Head Fish (Before & After).


^ Steamed Soup Filled Steam Pork Buns.

My Aunt and Uncle were visiting from Connecticut this week, and we went to Chu Shing for dinner:


^ Chu Shing Meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment