Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Brand New Twins!

Congratulations!!! x2
Steve and Kristina had their twins today. 1 girl and 1 boy. Names TBD.
Mom, dad, sister, dog, and babies are doing fine.


^ Twins!

Dinner today -> Deer Steak, Potatoes, and Veggies.
I defrosted a deer steak I had in the freezer. This one seemed way more salty than the other deer steak I had a few weeks ago.


^ Deer Steak, Potatoes, and Veggies.

Useless Idol News:
The Series 2 AKB48 Solo Cards were released this past Saturday. I only found out Sunday night, and both Yuko and Kashiwagi sets are already sold out! I requested a special order from 2 of my online stores, but they won't order them for me :(
I'm hoping Gavin would do me a huge favour and order 1 box of Kasai Tomomi for me (and maybe Oshima Yuko if it gets restocked ^_^ ).


^ Kasai and Yuko Cards.

If anyone wants to get me a Birthday gift and have connections in Japan, I'm also interested in getting Kashiwagi Yuki (currently sold out), Kitahara Rie, Takahashi Minami, or Maeda Atsuko card sets. Go ahead and feel free to discuss it among yourselves :)


^ Yukirin and Rie Cards.


^ Takamina and Maeda Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment