Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Vote for Kasai

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters lost today to the "Dew Jays" 10-5. We got 0 home runs and I was a miserable 0/3 at bat. The game was closer than the score indicates. Also, alot of "high ball" calls by the other team, were really "strikes".

Dinner today -> Black Pepper Spaghetti with Sliced Steak.


^ Black Pepper Spaghetti with Sliced Steak.

Useless Idol News:
The early results for the 3rd AKB48 election are out.
The top 21 will participate in the 22nd Single.
It'll be a tough battle for #1 between Yuko and Maeda.


^ Early AKB48 3rd Election Results.
(Credit to Stage48)
Kasai at #15!!! Come on people, vote for Chiyuu!
I'm also surprised that Yukirin is at #3 and Sasshi at #7.
Hey Gavin, Mayuyu is at #5.
(I still laugh when I think that this election is way more important to me than the Canadian Government elections.)

No comments:

Post a Comment