Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Computer Problems Galore!

Right after posting yesterday's blog entry, my computer froze. After waiting a couple of minutes I restarted my computer and found that ALL my shortcuts and exe files wouldn't work! I finally fixed the problem tonight using this site.
I had some how triggered a "fake anti-virus application". I'm so greatful that site with the fix.
What is really annoying is that I just installed and updated "Norton Internet Security 2011" Saturday morning. I scanned and found nothing!

Anyways, since I thought my computer was semi-dead, I've been spending some spare time today looking up a new computer. I think I want this Alienware PC from Dell. I went to PC Cyber for a quote and they could match the same specs with some minor upgrades; for abit less in cost too. I'll probably get it from PC Cyber since I can get support face-to-face verses Dell's call-in help.

Useless CMC info:
Hey CMC people. Did you know that we can use the "Computer Purchase Plan" to get an iPad2? I'd be tempted if I weren't getting a computer, but I might wait and see what the iPad3 will have.

Dinner today -> Cheese Burgers.
I got some burger patties from Farmboy, but after cooking them, they looked more like mini-burgers :(


^ Mini-Cheese Burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment