Sunday, July 3, 2011

Long Weekend Report: Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day!!!

I didn't do much on Canada Day. I kept playing this simple app on my iPhone called Tiny Tower. It's a simplified version of Sim Tower. Simple, fun, and addictive. Good thing it's free.

Dinner this long weekend ->
3 pack of Lobsters were on special from the Superstore. I got 2 females and 1 male. There was an extra claw in the package too :)


^ 3 Lobsters.

I saved one of the lobster tails to use in some spaghetti. I added pork sausages to it too. The pork sausages were the kind with the real intestine casing, so it has the awesome *snap* when you bite into it. (The fake casing doesn't snap.)


^ Spaghetti with Lobster and Pork Sausage.


^ Ramen with Pork Sausage and Sprouts.


^ Lime Slime Slush and 3 Double Cheese Burgers.

Useless Transformers News:
Pick up Kre-O Jazz (aka Lego Jazz) and Grapple from Toys R Us on Sunday.
Still looking for Warpath and Thundercracker. Also looking for Kre-O Prowl and Sideswipe.


^ Kre-O Jazz and Grapple.

I also got a free Transformers 3 Reusable Bag for buying a Transformers product.


^ Free TF3 Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment