Thursday, July 7, 2011

That's Some Spicy Pepperoni!

Bought a large package of pepperoni sticks from Sobey's. The hot ones are really good and spicy. I use to get these all the time when I used to work at Megapower, so it's been years since I've had these. Steve says the Canadian Amish people made these?


^ Hot Pepperoni Sticks.
(Pack of 5 for $3 or 50 for $18.)

Dinner today -> Sliced Steak on Spaghetti.
Steak was abit on the bloody side, but I like it that way.


^ Sliced Steak on Spaghetti.

Useless Idol News:
Hewlett Packard Japan has new support staff: the hp Support Angels :) Master Yuko is incharge :)


^ hp Support Angels CM.
Link to interactive hp site for a 360 view of the futuristic AKB girls and a site tour with Yuko.

BTW: My new source for direct downloads of AKBingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment