Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Retirement Dad!!!

Some gaming at Jeff & Linda's place on Friday night. The initial plan was to play Settlers, but we never ended up playing it. We played Ticket to Ride and a couple of rounds of Bohnanza instead.


^ Bohnanza.
BTW: Jeff won Ticket to Ride again.

Food this weekend ->
Made spaghetti with oyster mushrooms and sliced steak for dinner on Friday. I seem to be eating alot of spaghetti lately. Maybe it's because it's fast to make?


^ Spaghetti with Oyster Mushrooms and Sliced Steak.

Susanna had her house warming party on Saturday. Alot of my relatives came. We had a ton of food for snacks, but I completely forgot to take pics of it. Jane made really good lemon-poppy seed cookies and Susanna made some good peanut butter and chocolate rice crispy squares.
We went to Rideau for dinner, but most of us was still full.


^ Rideau Food.
I don't recommend the above soup. The ginger and bamboo slivers were mixed together, so it was hard to pick them out. The fish maw soup is way better anyways.

Happy Retirement Dad!!!


My dad officially retired from CMC on July 1 . We had a retirement party for my dad at Emerald Buffet this Sunday. Alot of my relatives and my parent's friends attended.
Again I forgot to take pics of my plates until Susanna reminded me on my 4th plate. I had chicken wings and shrimp rice noodle rolls on every plate.


^ Buffet Plate #4.
The key to eating rice noodle rolls is to first pour alittle vegetable oil over them and then add some soy sauce over it. It makes the rice noodles more smooth when eating them.
They didn't have deep fried bread rice noodle rolls this time, so I made my own on plate #4 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment