Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Scorched Stove?

I'm thinking I should look for a new single home to move to. Why you ask? Well I think my neighbour, who is directly attached to my townhouse, look to have had a stove fire. I thought they were just doing renovations, but when he brought his stove outside, it looks scorched.
If they had a fire, it could have spread to my house!... wiping out all my valuable Transformers, Magic cards, and jpop idol stuff!


^ Scorched Stove?

Useless CMC Strike Fighters News:
Had a double header against "I'd Hit That" today.
We lost the 1st game 19-6. We played awful. I guess thats what happens when we had 2 weeks off (last week's game was cancelled due to rain).
The 2nd game was alot closer. We tied the game in the top of the last inning, but we lost it in the bottom of the inning 12-11.

Dinner today -> Chicken Garden Salad.
Picked up a Chicken Garden Salad from Sobey's on the way home from the softball games. I don't know why they pack this package so full of salad. It's impossible to mix in the dressing.


^ Chicken Garden Salad.

Useless Idol News:
The 2011-07-06 TORE! 2hr Special is here (scroll down until you see the YouTube links). Watch it before it gets removed from YouTube. These links only have the AKB48 parts (Mariko, Mayu, and Sasshi). I gotta say, Mayu was really cute in her 1st challenge, "Whoa, Sugoi!".
I'm going to look around for the full episode with all the challenges. If anyone finds it, let me know.
BTW: Where does that giant guy get his shirts! This time he has a "Lego Kid Icarus" shirt! I totally want that shirt too!


^ Lego Kid Icarus Shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment