Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Dad

I discovered this morning that I'm a new dad! I have a new Baby Batman Fish in my aquarium! It's the size of my little fingernail. He hides behind the water jet most of the time.
I didn't notice any other baby fish around. They probably weren't as smart as this one and got eaten by the others.
I'm going to call this baby Batman Fish, Robin :)



^ Robin, the baby Batman Fishy.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters played a late game vs Hellcats tonight. It was a really close game, but we couldn't hold the lead and lost in the final inning 28-27, on the very last play. James must have lost the ball in the glare from the moon ;)
MVP: Fongpay. I was picking up the slack for our missing-in-action power hitters: Stefano, Steve, and Mallory. I went 4 for 4 with a Homer, 2 Doubles, and a Single. I also drew a Walk during my next At-Bat after my homer. The homer was my 1st over-the-fence home run in 3 seasons too :)

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 performed their new single, "Flying Get" at "Hey! Hey! Hey!'s 700th episode special" last week (the show that brought us "Silent Library").


^ Flying Get.
OK song. I kind of like the Chinese style costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment