Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend Report: Tons of Magic

Family went to ChuShing in ChinaTown for my Grandma's Birthday dinner.


^ Fish Maw Soup and Lobster.


^ Taro Duck and Fried Crispy Fish.


^ Imperial Steak, Garlic Chives with Liver, Roast Chicken.

Susanna made 2 kinds of Rice Krispy Squares: PeanutButter and Nutella. The Nutella version is really good. She made 1 batch for my Grandma and 1 for me :P


^ Nutella & PeanutButter Rice Krispy Squares.

Useless Japan News:
Japan beat the USA in the Women's World Cup of Soccer Finals on Sunday. It was tied 2-2 ofter extra time and Japan won 3-1 in penalty kicks.

Useless M:tG News:
I picked up my M12 Magic cards on Friday: 2 Booster Boxes and 1 Fat Pack. I got 2 copies of the new Jace, but I didn't get the new Gurruk or Chandra.


^ Fongpay's M12.

I built a couple of new decks and Gordon, Ben, and I played some Magic and Pandemic on Sunday. No pics of the Magic games as I was too involved in the games to remember to take a pic of the games in progress. I did get a pic of Pandemic.


^ Pandemic with Pandemic 2 expansion.
Gavin, your totally missing out on some Magic fun.

Other Food this weekend ->


^ McDonald's Deluxe Angus Third Pounder.
Got this burger during our Magic break to go to Wizards Tower. I tastes just like a Burger King Whopper.


^ Dry Fried Spaghetti with Shrimp and Chinese Greens.


^ Vietnamese Sub and Portuguese Tarts from T&T.
The V.Sub is really good from T&T. It's really loaded with meat, and pickled carrots and daikon. The lightly pickled cucumber gives a nice crunch too. Ofcourse I threw out the parsley.

Useless Idol News:
Coming this Wednesday on AKBingo!


^ Miichan + Clothes Pins + Golfball = Hilarity!
It's a dodgeball episode. Download it from here on Thursday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment