Monday, July 25, 2011

Perfectly Clean Teeth

I had a dentist appointment this morning. I had perfectly clean teeth again :) No cavities 22yrs running. The dentist did tell me that I had small chips on 2 of my molars. Must have been when I crunch down on those lobster shells or crab legs.

Lunch today -> 3 Dish Combo from T&T.
After the dentist I went to T&T to pick up lunch. Got a 3 dish combo. I chose Sweet & Sour Pork, Pork Belly, and Tofu & Mushrooms.


^ 3 Dish Combo.

Dinner today -> Fried Rice with Egg, Veggies, and Clams.
I used up the last of the clam meat from that huge bag. Time for another bag :)


^ Fried Rice with Egg, Veggies, and Clams.

Useless Food News:
CNN has created a list stating the "World's 50 Most Delicious Foods". Items of note:
- Schwartz's Montreal Smoke Meat made #27
- Egg Tart at #16
- Sushi at #4
I need to try out #32: Ankimo (Monkfish Liver) and #1: Massaman Curry, but #25 sounds amazing! Drowning a crab in garlic butter... :P drool...

Useless Idol News:
Is this Oshima Yuko item real or fake... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment