Monday, July 18, 2011

Huge Bag of Clam Meat

Dinner today -> Clam Chowder.
I got this huge bag of large clam meat from Walmart on the weekend for only $10!


^ Clam Meat.
I used it to make a big pot full of Clam Chowder today. I probably put about 1/4 of the bag of clams into the chowder.


^ Clam Chowder.
It would have been better if it wasn't so hot today. I was sweating after eat a steaming bowl of chowder.

Useless Transformers News:
On July 16th, a unique mission patch was used on the Delta 4 Rocket launch into orbit. It looks somewhat familar... I don't know what it is... :)


^ Unique Mission Patch.

Useless Idol Info:
Got an unexpected package in the mail today from CD Japan. It was the Ltd Ed. AKB48 Album with bonus photo and Itano Tomoni's 2nd Single "Fui ni" Type A with bonus photo.


^ AKB Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment