Sunday, July 24, 2011

Play Nintendo Everyday to Stay Sharp?

There was a party at my desk on Saturday. Noodles and Popcorn! And all of it just for me!


^ Noodle Cup and Popcorn.
I had to spend Friday night and all day Saturaday at CMC to work on one of my projects. I was trying to avoid this situation by telling the team 2 weeks ago to set their stuff to be ready for me to review and close. They didn't really listen and only gave me about 8 items. But on Friday they gave us 35+ items to be done for Monday! What the @#$%^&!!!

Food this weekend ->
Got a Flattened Chicken from Sobey's. I wanted to see if it was better than M&M Meat's version.


^ Uncooked and Cooked Flattened Chicken.


^ Flatten Chicken with Rice and Tomato Slices.
I would say the flattened chicken from M&M Meats is better. The chicken is not as moist and I like M&M's seasoning more. Still, Sobey's is cheaper.


^ Steak and Mushroom Rising Crust Pizza.
Not as good as I remember it. There seems to be less mushrooms and meat that I remember. Don't think I'll get this frozen pizza anymore.

Useless Japan News:
If you don't want to end up a feeble old geezer, play Nintendo everyday to keep your mind sharp and fingers nimble. The proof is here.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 had their 3 day concert at the Seibu Dome over the weekend. At the end of the 3rd day they drew the match-ups for the Jankenpon tournament. The top 16 will be the senbatsu lineup for the 24th single.


^ Jankenpon Bracket.
(Credit to AKB48journal)
Block D has the most front members, and will be interesting to see who survives the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment