Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Report

Not much going on this weekend. Tried to clean up the house, but I didn't get as much cleaned as I wanted...

Friday:
Watch this week's Shukan AKB. It was the swim-meet special part 2. It was pretty good, Yuko finally showed up and then dominated the events :)
Also watched the last episode of Majisuka Gakuen. A wordy episode, so I'll need to watch the fan subs when they come out.

Saturday:
I bought some frozen Takoyaki from T&T. It's not bad. My issues with it is that they aren't completely round balls, only have a small piece of octopus in it, and comes with no sauce. I had to add tonkatsu sauce, mayo, and benito flakes to upgrade it to my standards.


^ Takoyaki.

Watched Zombieland while eating the takoyaki. OK movie, with some funny parts (aka Bill Murry part :))

Dinner was steamed Snow Crab Legs. It took me over an hour to eat them. They were so good.


^ Steamed Snow Crab Legs.

Sunday:
Went shopping with Susanna. She told me that the snow crab legs I just ate on Saturday, are on sale this week at the Superstore. So I got another bag of snow crab legs :) They are on sale for $18 (Reg $34)! Great deal. I may eat the ones I just bought this week and get another bag.

Dinner was steamed Soup filled Pork and Shrimp Potstickers.


^ Potstickers.

This is the good kind I was looking for. It's got a thicker skin, so the soup doesn't leak out until you bite it.
Warning: let it cool abit before eating. Otherwise, if you eat them in 1 bite like I do, the potsticker will explode in your mouth and the hot soup burn the insides. Aahhh, the pain! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment