Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Meat Sauce Transformer!

The meat sauce I made on Monday became a transformer today. It transformed into Chili! :)


^ Meat Sauce Transformer.
Alt Mode 1 = Meat Sauce.
Alt Mode 2 = Chili.

I added corn, quail eggs, zucchini squash, onions, kidney beans, and brown beans. Then added Tabasco sauce, chili oil, red pepper flakes, and red sauce. Nice and spicy.
I also bought some fresh Italian Bread to go with it.


^ Chili with Italian Bread.

Actually, not only is the meat sauce a transformer, it's really a triple-changer too. In a few hours it'll transform again and I'll have to "dropping it off at the pool" :)


^ Alt Mode 3 = Mr.Hanky.

Got another package in the mail today. It wasn't my Yuko cards, but it was my Morning Musume CDs.
This took 3 weeks from YesAsia. Normally my YesAsia orders only take 1 week, at most. This is very unlike them, and I'm very disappointed.
Yesterday's AKB48 CDs were from CDJapan. I only order through them because they guarantee the 1st press bonus stuff, but their shipping cost is killer. YesAsia is free shipping, but no guarantees on 1st press stuff.


^ Morning Musume's 42nd Single: "Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai", Version A, B, C, and Normal.

Useless Japan Info:
Today is "Girls Day" (March 3) in Japan. It's also called "Hinamatsuri" (Japanese Doll Festival).


^ Hina Dolls.
Some people think these dolls are cute. Some believe that if you touch them, they take away pain and cure illnesses. To me, they just look freaky... always staring out at you... ready to strike when you don't expect it...

Useless Idol Info:
The AKB48 girls are overseas somewhere. Here's a pic of Maeda reporting from her blog.


^ Maeda Atsuko = Acchan.

Here's a pic of Maeda's hotel room neighbour, Kasai. She's eating snacks and ramen.


^ Kasai Tomomi = Chiyuu.

Maeda says they are about to take a bath, together!!!... *_*
I'm not making it up. See translated blog here.
(Credit to AKB48 Journal)

No comments:

Post a Comment