Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Finally!

Ben wanted to go to T&T tonight, so Susanna and I went to T&T with him. See what I scored :)


^ 6 Portuguese Egg Tarts.

That's not all...


^ 12 Portuguese Egg Tarts!

Yummmm... they are so good.
I got 6 for myself and 6 for an evil, crazy lady at work who likes to send out inappropriate emails about Kurt :) Thats right, they are for Sandra. Kidding about the evil part :)

T&T now also stocks Black Sesame Ice Cream. In my opinion, one of the best ice cream flavours available.


^ Black Sesame Ice Cream.

Useless Idol Info:
I got my Morning Musume CD in the mail today. I got the collectors edition with the DVD.


^ Morning Musume Album "10 My Me".

Majisuka Gakuen Episode 11 Subbed, now available here.
It's the climatic battle between Maeda and Sado, with Maeda using all her ally's super moves in the battle. Last episode airs this Friday..., will Yuko live or die?
(credit to AKB-48.COM)

Speaking about Oshima Yuko. She now has her own Official Online Store. (Bookmark it people.) The store opens March 26.
BTW, my Birthday is in a few months...

Update:
I can't believe what just happened in the MTL vs BUF game!!! MTL was winning 2-0 with 3 mins left, and they take a penalty, and they totally blew the lead, and lost in the shootout, and, and, and argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment