Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
Bought a little section of salmon to make some salmon sushi rolls. I used the leftover Chinese Sausage Rice to make it. Since the rice is abit oily, it didn't stick together very well in the roll.


^ Salmon Rolls.

Saturday:
Went to T&T for some Portuguese Egg Tarts, but again there were none. I should have expected it. They said they ran out of the tart shells and can't make anymore until they get more (sometime next week). I should really call ahead.

Went to Toys R Us afterwords and picked up some travel board games. They were on sale for 1/2 price ($5.99). So I got the whole set.


^ Travel Board Games.

My continuation of cleaning out my freezer resulted in me eating frozen Lobster for lunch :) I think I bought the lobster last summer.


^ Lobster and Rice.

Was still hungry after that, but I wanted something sweet. I toasted some Eggo's, spread on some peanut butter, and topped it with abit of maple syrup.


^ Peanut Butter Eggo's.

Sunday:
"Spring Forward" with the clocks today.
FYI: By the time your reading this, and if you didn't change your clocks, then you've been 1 hr late for everything :)

Made a steak, potato, onion, and tomato medley for lunch/dinner.


^ Steak & Potato Medley.

Lazy and relaxing Sunday today. Watched downloaded stuff on my media player most of the afternoon: District 9, Majisuka Gakuen ep9 (subbed), and the brand new AKB48 Team K 6th Stage concert.
Also watched parts of Star Wars Ep1, 2, and 3 on TV. Star Wars seem to be on alot of channels this weekend, and all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment