Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dinner Today -> Jamaican Patties

Dinner today was again something simple: Microwave Jamaican Patties, mixed Veggies, and Rolo Dibbs. I'm trying to clean out the older frozen foods in my freezer.


^ Jamaican Patties, Veggies, and Rolo Dibbs.
Ate this while watching this week's AKBingo!, Majisuka Gakuen ep8 (Subbed), and Planet Hulk on my new Media Player. The shows are so much better on a 100" screen :) Planet Hulk was good too. I may buy the DVD.
(Majisuka link credit to AKB-48.COM and AKB48 Online)

Ordered Pizza from Willy's Pizza today for lunch, with Kurt and James. We got the medium Meat Lovers Pizza. It was really good. What makes Willy's really good, is they use whole bacon strips on their pizzas. This may be my new favorite Pizza place. (It helps that it's a 5 min walk from my house too.) I recommend people try out the place and order bacon strips on your pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment