Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mysterious Strawberry Plant Growth

When I got home today, I noticed my potted strawberry plant I was storing in my garage during the winter; has sprouted some new growth!
I'm not sure how this is possible? There is no sun in my garage, I'm not watering it, and I don't think it is warm enough outside yet. It's still pretty cool that this is happening.


^ Mysterious Strawberry Plant Growth.

For dinner today I made Chinese Sausage Rice. The Chinese Sausage I used was made of fatty pork and duck liver. Tasty stuff.
Normally when my mom makes it, she puts 2 or 3 sausages in the rice cooker to flavour the rice. Today I decided I would make Super Chinese Sausage Rice. I put 6 sausages in the rice cooker :) I tried to put in the whole pack of 8 sausages, but there was no room left in the surface.


^ Super Chinese Sausage Rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment