Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend Report -> Seafood Galore

Friday:
Went to "Wild Wings" with James and Kurt for lunch. I think the wings are overpriced, but they are good. We got 4 pounds of wings and 4 different flavours: Garpar, Canadian, Smokey BBQ, and Dill-icious Honey.
My favorite was the Dill-icious Honey. It's honey glazed wings with a buttermilk-dill sauce (I need to figure out this sauce so I can make these myself).
No pics. We were too busy destroying the wings :)

Dinner was Potatoes and Eggs. Didn't feel like making anything big, so I made something simple.


^ Potatoes and Eggs.

Saturday:
The Seafood event was happening this weekend at Costco (FYI Stefano). Picked up 6 pounds of Mussels for $9.99. What a deal! I also got some Crab Legs from Loblaws. They were on sale for 1/2 price this weekend.
Cooked it all up at my parents house for lunch.


^ Mussels and Crab Legs (forgot to take pic of the cooked Crab Legs).

Sunday:
Went to T&T and was planning to pick up some Portuguese Egg Tarts, but again they were all sold out. It was only 12:20pm too. This is getting abit annoying.
Some lady before me in line was also asking for them. She wanted to buy 12 too, but she settled for 1 Chinese Egg Tart to tryout. She is going to be so disappointed, as in my opinion the ones T&T make are disgusting.

Dinner today was steamed Large Head Fish. Ate this while re-watching the new Star Trek movie on DVD.


^ Steamed Large Head Fish (Before and After).

Useless Idol News:
Janken-Pyon (Rock-Paper-Scissors) vs AKB48. Simple flash game, but pretty cool. Takes a little bit of time for the flash to load.
I got to Stage 5 vs Takamina before losing. Everytime you lose, you have start from Stage 1. You need to be 9 girls to win.
I think the game is to promote a new ride in Universal Studios Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment