Wednesday, March 17, 2010

10 My Me

Went shopping with Susanna at St.Laurent Shopping Mall, Best Buy, and T&T tonight. Wasn't planning on buying much stuff, but I ended up buying $40 in toys and $40 in cooked food. I'm set for meals for the next few days.

Useless Idol News:
Morning Musume released their new album today called "10 My Me". The setlist on the album is pretty good.
I'm waiting for my copy to ship to me, but I got it from the Torrent here.


^ Morning Musume "10 My Me" Cover.

Listened to it a couple times through at work. Nothing else to talk about today so here is my little review:
01. Moonlight night ~Tsukiyo no ban da yo~
Meh, not that great of a song.

02. Kimagure Princess
Single song. It's also "meh". Not a song I liked when it was first released.

03. Genki Pikappika!
This one is OK.

04. Namidacchi
Another OK song, until they start rapping. The girls can't rap, and it ruins the song.

05. Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai
Single song. It's growing on me.

06. Ooki Hitomi
Sounds like an anime-type song. Good song. Lots of Reina singing in it.

07. Ano hi ni modoritai
Pretty good ballad song between Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa.

08. Nanchatte Renai
Single song. Good single.

09. Osaka Oishiinen
Worst song on the album....

10. Loving you forever
...Followed by the best song on the album. A group ballad.

11. Shou ga nai Yume Oibito
Another Single song. I like this one too.

12. Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou? (Chinese Ver.)
A good older song remade. Still good in Mandarin Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment