Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dinner today -> Nachos

Something dug up my front lawn last night. I think it's a dog or a skunk? I don't know what it is, but it is getting me pissed off and annoyed. It's the 2nd time it's happened this month.
Can anyone recognize the tracks?


^ Mystery Animal Footprints.

Anyone have any suggestions of how to stop whatever it is? My first idea is to keep watch at night, with my trusty BB Gun at my side, and pickoff whatever it is. Of course, if it's a skunk, I'll have to sniper it from the 2nd floor.

Dinner today was Nachos. Cooked up some ground beef, pour it over the nacho chips and added shredded cheddar cheese. A quick microwave to melt the cheese, and "POOF": Beef and Cheese Nachos.


^ Ground Beef and Cheese Nachos.

The nacho chips were abit salty, but otherwise pretty good. I forgot to add sour cream. It could have also used some Jalapenos in it too.

I needed something sweet afterwards.


^ Navel Oranges and Strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment