Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally a Package

I finally got my long awaited package in the mail today. It was my AKB48 CDs that I ordered 3 weeks ago.


^ AKB48 "Sakura no Shiori", Version A and B with 1st Press Bonus Photo.

Now, I'm just waiting for 1 more package with my sold out, Oshima Yuko Trading Cards. That should be faster, as I was forced to upgrade the shipping to EMS.

Dinner today was Potatoes with leftover Meat Sauce. I was going to make more spaghetti, but the potatoes were starting to grow eyes, so I had to cook them today.


^ Potatoes with Meat Sauce.

FYI: Wednesday is NHL Trade Deadline Day. Will MTL move a goalie?

Update:
I just opened my AKB48 CDs and I'm totally impressed with the quality of the booklet insert. The paper used is thick, high-quality, textured paper. (Similar to expensive, specialty resume paper.) The booklets unfold into mini-posters too.


^ "Sakura no Shiori" Booklet Insert A and B.

Also inside the CDs were: separate CD covers, DVDs containing 4 music videos and 2 special videos, and Hand-shake Event tickets (basically a ticket for a meet and greet with the girls). Quality paper was used on the tickets too.


^ Included with the CDs: CD Covers, Handshake Tickets, DVDs.

1 comment:

  1. let me know when your AKB48 collection surpasses your Transformers collection.

    ReplyDelete