Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekend Report -> DeferredCurry

Friday:
Felt like such a long day at work today . It was like time slowed down. But it was worth it when I got home. I had the latest Majisuka Gakuen and Shukan AKB episodes downloaded. Shukan AKB was a swim-meet special!


^ AKB48 - Iiwake Maybe (Swimsuit Version).
(Ripped from Youtube)

Saturday:
Got up early and went to Metro for some fresh baked Italian bread, Brie, and cream cheese. It was to go with some defrosted smoked salmon. (Still working on cleaning out the freezer.)


^ Smoke Salmon, Italian Bread, Brie, and Onion & Chive Cream Cheese.

Ate this while watching Saturday morning "Retro" cartoons. 2 back-to-back G.I. Joe and Transformers cartoons were on TV.

Sunday:
I prepared to make a rich beef curry for dinner today. Bought some maro-filled soup bones, stewing beef, potatoes, carrots, and onions.
Boiled up the bones and meat, let it cool, then re-boiled it with the veggies. When I went to add the curry, I found out I didn't have any in the cupboard!!! I forgot I used it up last time I made curry.
It was 7pm so I went to Super Store and Metro looking for Glico Curry (curry imported from Osaka), but both stores didn't have any. I should have gone to T&T, as I know they have some. So I was forced to defer the curry until Monday and made a simpler dinner:


^ Mock Chicken Sandwiches, Tim Bits, and Scallop Potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment