Monday, March 15, 2010

Dinner today -> Flintstone Ribs

I bought a rack of Texas BBQ Ribs from "The Butchery" on the weekend. They are pre-marinated and are huge! Each rib is about the length of my fore-arm.
There is a decent amount of meat on the ribs, not alot, but enough. When you eat them, you have to get messy and rip the meat off the bones with your teeth :)
My cousin Linda coined them "Flintstone Ribs", because they are big like in the cartoon.


^ Texas BBQ Ribs (aka Flintstone Ribs) Uncooked.

I cooked the ribs in the oven, but I think they are better on the BBQ. Plus, I think the ribs tastes better on the BBQ too.


^ Flintstone Ribs Oven Cooked.

I only ate 2 ribs and I was satisfied. I could have had a 3rd, but they were abit greasy. I think I needed some veggies or Navel Oranges as a side-dish to cut the grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment