Monday, March 8, 2010

Final Notice Mail

Dinner today was Spaghetti and Shrimp. It was good, but I forgot to put chopped bacon in it. The dish could have been so much better.


^ Spaghetti and Shrimp.

Got a "Final Notice" in the mail today for a package delivered on March 4th. Final Notice!... I never got the 1st notice.
I picked up the package and it was my Oshima Yuko Trading Cards! Yes! And if my mailman had left me a "1st notice", I could have had these last week!

I ordered the Special Collectors Box. It includes 3 Boxes of cards and a Collector Binder. Each box has 12 packs, and each pack has 7 cards.


^ Oshima Yuko Special Box.

It took me a couple hours to open all the packs, sort the cards, and then sleeve them. In the end I got:
- 2 complete 72-card sets (3rd set missing 3 cards),
- 1 complete 36-card rare set,
- 3 box toppers,
- 1 rare photo card (011/200),
- 2 rare costume cards (#2: 1221/2530 and #3: 305/900). These are similar to the jersey cards in sports cards.
It seems that the really good rare cards are only 1 per box. Way harder to get good rares in this set than the Kasai card set. I'm disappointed I didn't get any autograph cards too.
I'm tempted to get another box, but its sold out everywhere.


^ Yuko Cards Score.

The collector binder is a 4-ringed binder. That's unusual. Most card binders are 3 ringed. It also makes it hard to find 9-pocket sleeves to use in it.
Anyone know where to buy 9-pocket sleeves for a 4-holed binder? I need about 28 pages. (14 for the Yuko cards and 14 for my Kasai cards.) Comic Book Shoppe doesn't have any.

Update:
I just read that some dork ordered 1 box of cards and pulled 5 rare costume cards from it! That's @#$%^&!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment