Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winter Storm Warning

Big snow storm today in OTT. A "Winter Storm Warning" was issued by Environment Canada, so a bunch of people at CMC "worked from home" today. I think we got about 20cm of snow with 5 more cm to fall on Thurs.


^ I'm so glad I pay people to clear my driveway. It's so convenient. I almost feel sorry for the people who have to shovel... almost :)

I wanted to make spaghetti with meat sauce for dinner tonight, but ended up not going to Metro to pickup the ground beef. So I made spaghetti with a sauce created from Parmesan cheese, garlic, butter, a can of Cream of Chicken Soup, and a can of Sockeye Salmon.


^ Pretty good considering I was scrounging for ingredients to throw together.

My good friend Gordon weathered the storm tonight to drop off some Christmas Presents for me. I was surprised when he brought in a big box for me!


^ Christmas Presents from Gordon.
Thanks Gordon. I have stuff shipping to me from Japan for you, but it hasn't arrived yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment