Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dinner today -> Steak with Chinese Greens in Sauce

Dinner:
Slice some steak and cooked it with some Chinese greens for dinner today.
(Emi: notice there are lots of green veggies in this dish ^_^).


^ Steak &Chinese Greens on Rice.

Went home at lunch time today because I woke up with a splitting headache. I was thinking that it was caused by one of 2 things:
1) I had too much sleep. Wednesday night I went to bed at 12:30am and got up at 7:32am. Lately, I'm going to bed between 1:30-2:00am.
2) I'm dehydrated. But I on Wednesday I drank 1 glass of milk, 2 glasses of apple juice, 1 XL tea, and about 2 bottles of water; so I don't think its that... maybe?

Nothing much else going on today, so I post a couple more weirdo's on magazine covers I have ^_^


^ This weirdo showing off his former skills :)


^ This weirdo is showing us how much of a fan of Justin Timberlake's he is. He's even got JT's underwear autographed! ^_^ lol

Idol news:
AKB48 gets another TV show (I think this will make it #6). Called "Majisuka Gakuen" and starts on Jan 8, 2010. Will be a 10-12 episode TV drama (or drama-comedy).
(link credit to IXA Ready - Fist On!)

No comments:

Post a Comment