Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekend Report -> HOTAS

Friday:
Long day at CMC today. I spent all day witnessing formal testing for a project. It was interesting. The HUD system is pretty cool.


^ Check out the name of the Flight Stick. LOL!

Saturday:
Went out Christmas shopping at 9am. Got a few more things on my list, then the traffic and crowds got too thick. Found some cool stuff, but I can't show any pics.

I went to Farmboy for my last stop and found some nice Beef Soup Bones. So I bought them along with some stewing beef, carrots and potatoes; and made a simple stew for dinner. I added dashi to the water to make the stock. I think it adds a subtle flavour itself and allows the beef flavour to stand out more.


^ Beef Stew. The pot was full almost to the rim, but after I took the soup bones out, it became 3/4 full.

I'm addicted to my new iPhone game "Zombies Live". It's kind of like an online RPG. You control a horde of zombies and buy abilities for them to perform missions or attack other players. The purpose it to collect Flesh to buy more Abilities or Traps.
The horde increases in size by either getting people to align with you or by buying NPC Zombies. So far I have Steve and James aligned with me, and bought 2 NPC Zombies.
It's free right now if people want to download it. Also, if you download the other games by the same company, you get bonus Loyalty points which you can use to buy NPC Zombies or some large amounts of Flesh.

Sunday:
Happy Birthday Stefano!!!


^ My gift to you Stefano, a pic of AKB48's Kasai Tomomi offering you a Pork Manjuu (aka Steamed Japanese Pork Bun). The 551 Pork Manjuu from Osaka is apparently famously delicious.

I'll be staying up til 2am tonight to watch Cool Japan at 1:15am. I'm hoping it'll be a good topic tonight.

FYI: Last day to vote is Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment