Thursday, December 31, 2009

Already Thursday

It's already Thursday. Feels like I wasted my whole holiday. The only thing I recall doing is eating tons of food, playing alot of Dragon Age on 360, and playing those stupid addicting RPGs on my iPhone. Also my DVD player just suddenly stopped working. It doesn't turn on anymore. I've got a disc in it too. Time to buy another cheap one and region crack it.

Useless Idol Info:
AKB48's "River Surprise" completely sucked. I was utterly disappointed with the performance. The River part was super-shortened, but the initial costumes were kind of neat; mainly because of the break-away gimmick. The Namida Surprise part sucked as did the costumes.


^ AKB48 - River Surprise.
(ripped from Youtube)

Good performances by Aiko, Perfume, and Arashi; but IMO the best performance of the night was Ikimono-gakari's "YELL". Lead singer, Kiyoe Yoshioka, has an amazing voice. The group also sings a bunch of anime theme songs. Recommended watching.


^Ikimono-gakari - YELL (performance starts at about 1:30 in)
(ripped from Youtube)

FYI: The Susan Boyle part was kind of funny. The interviewer introduced and welcomed her in ENGLISH, and Susan waited for the translator to tell her what he said in ENGLISH. So the translator repeated the exact same thing. Not sure if that was planned, but it made me LOL.

1 comment:

  1. I like Ikimono-gakari especially Kiyoe's voice!!!
    Thanks for posting the video.

    ReplyDelete