Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pre-Kouhaku

Dinner Today -> Short Rib Wraps.
The filling was stir-fried boneless beef short ribs with carrot strips, cucumber strips, and green onion strips. The wrap was Peking Duck Wrappers from T&T. Added a line of Hoisen Sauce, and poof: Short Rib Wraps.


^ Short Rib Wraps. I only show 3, but it took 10 to satisfy me :)

Useless Idol info:
Just watched the pre-show for this year's Kouhaku. I think they were talking about the line-up for this years show. Ayumi Hamasaki will lead-off the show on Dec 31 at 9pm JPN time (also replayed at 9pm on TV Japan on Rogers). EXILE will lead-off for the White Team at #2. AKB48 is up 3rd, Perfume #29, SMAP #48. I think Funky Monkey Babys are up 12th, but I forgot exactly when.

AKB48 is performing a "River Surprise Remix". That's a mix of their songs "River" and "Namida Surprise". I would have preferred a "River Maybe Remix" or a "River Diamond Remix" (aka River with Iiwake Maybe or Oogee Diamond). Not a big fan of Namida Surprise.

In the pre-show, I think said they invited Susan Boyle to Kouhaku as a special guest. They showed a clip of her in Japan and thanking them. I can't believe they invited her and not Morning Musume :)

The pre-show also stated that the White Team (Men's Team) is predicted to win by a 2:1 margin, but if the Red Team (Women's Team) can do some great performances, it could change.

No comments:

Post a Comment