Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MTL @ OTT -> MTL Victory

Went to the MTL at OTT game tonight. I won CMC Box tickets for the game. I went with Jeff. He wore his Sens jersey and I wore my Canadiens jersey.


^ Pre-game skate.

It was a really good game. Saw some big hits, some uncalled penalties, and couple really bad Sens turn-overs that lead to MTL goals :)


^ Final Score: MTL 4, OTT 1 ~Yeah!~

The following pic is the source of a LOL incident:


^ Jeff's Beer.

The LOL sequence of events:
Jeff buys Beer
-> Jeff drinks Beer
-> Jeff needs to pee
-> Jeff goes to Toilet in CMC Box
-> Jeff unbuckles Belt
-> Belt Buckle Breaks!
-> Belt Buckle FALLS INTO TOILET!!
-> Jeff tries to Flush Buckle away
-> Buckle does NOT move!!!
-> Jeff Freaks!
-> Jeff leaves washroom with Buckle in Toilet...
LOL, I don't know if any other CMC people noticed the belt buckle in the toilet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment