Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend Report

Friday:
2nd half of DO-178B training today. Covered some QA topics that I needed to pay extra attention to. A fight almost broke out during the QA discussions, but no Fireballs, Sonic-Booms, or Yoga-Fires were thrown :). During the other captivating parts of the training, I started doodling.


^ Doodles.
Pretty good course, but I think the stuff I learned would have been more useful if I had taken this course a couple of years ago.

Saturday:
Did a little Christmas Shopping today. Too many people out. Going to have to do this during the week nights.
Went to T&T and scored some cheap food. Got a big container full of fried noodles, another full of gyoza (15 pieces), and some Vietnamese subs. (No pics, I ate it all before I realized I should have taken a pic.)

Mark sent me this link to a "Katamari Bento". It's pretty cool if you know the game (giant ball that you roll around to stick things to it).
Scroll down to Gabe's post.

FYI: Walmart and SuperStore in Kanata are open 24hrs now.

Sunday:
Did some more Christmas shopping with Susanna today. I think I'm just over 1/2 way done.
Afterwards, I went to CMC for 4hrs and finished off all my audits.

Sunday Dinner was spaghetti with meat and mushroom sauce. I made a huge pot of the sauce. I'll feasting on it for the next few days


^ Spaghetti with Meat and Mushroom sauce.

Tried out the PC Apple Upside Down Cake. It's actually really good!


^ PC Apple Upside Down Cake Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment