Monday, December 21, 2009

And the Winner is...

... Andrew!!! Congratulations! This is your prize:


^ Best House Christmas Lights Prize: Perfection Alarm Clock.
When the alarm goes off, the pieces launch out of the clock. The only way to turn off the alarm is to put the pieces back into the correct slots.

I got this tasty little drink at Comic Book Shoppe today.


^ BLOOD Energy Potion.
It's an energy drink packaged like a pack of blood. I think it's pretty cool. Too bad it didn't come out at Halloween. Suppose to taste like fruit punch too.

Latest Idol Information:
In March 2010, my #1 AKB48 member: Oshima Yuko, will be releasing a trading card set. 72 card base set with additional limited inserts like autograph cards, Polaroid photos, camera film cards, jersey cards (similar to hockey jersey cards), and more.
These cards are extremely limited, so pre-order them before they are all gone. Choice of either the 1 box or the premium box (3 boxes + collector binder). I pre-ordered mine and I'm sure I don't need to say which link I ordered from.

No comments:

Post a Comment