Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dinner Today -> Whoppers

It's Whopper Wednesday at Burger King today, which means Whoppers are $1.99 (+ tax). So I ordered 4 for $9.00. Ate 2 for dinner, saving the other 2 for lunch on Thursday.


^ Whoppers. The bag is kind of cool too.

When I got home from work today, I discovered that my "Green Box" was delivered today. It comes with a kitchen bucket and some kitchen bags. Got to read the instructions on what I can put in it. It's too bad that I throw my garbage out only once a month. This stuff is going to smell after 1 month. It'll smell even worse in the summer.


^ Green Box.

Went to Bayshore tonight with Susanna to do some Christmas shopping. (FYI: Bayshore is open til 10pm now). I saw a "Sporf" at Eddie Bower (Spoon-Knife-Fork combo utensil). It was something we talked about at CMC lunch, so I bought one.


^ Sporf (Spoon-Knife-Fork in One)

Useless Idol Info:
New Nissin Noodle Cup commercial out today in Japan. It features Morning Musume singing their classic song "Renai Revolution 21" with the lyrics changed for the commercial. Also has some Sumo Wrestlers dancing in the commercial too. Link to watch commercial.

AKB48 will be the at the K-1 World Finals on Dec 5. They will be performing live at the halftime show. Announcement link.

1 comment:

  1. Because the green box is reusable, there's no harm in putting it at the end of your driveway every week. If you want to let it stink up your garage, you can of course keep it in your garage for a month.

    btw, i like the magazine covers you have!

    ReplyDelete