Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Post #100! -> Rogers Channel 175 (575HD)

Wow 100 posts since I started. And for the 100th post I got nothing super interesting to talk about, except for... Rogers Channel 175. Everyone should put this channel on your favorites list. It's currently a free channel. Quick go check it out! LOL
Update: Channel 575 for HD.

This is one of my favorite Christmas songs: "Christmas Eve" by Tatsuro Yamashita. I heard it a few years ago but only learned who sang it last year, and that the verses were originally in Japanese!


^ "Christmas Eve" by Tatsuro Yamashita.

Here is a version by Twelve Girls Band. It's an instrumental played with traditional Chinese instruments. I think it's pretty cool. I couldn't rip the video from YouTube, so you'll have to watch it using YouTube.

Useless Idol News:
Tomorrow is the return of AKB48's weekly variety show, "AKBingo!". It was on hiatus for 2 weeks (probably to allow the girls to film their TV drama). I hope it'll be a good one.
Did everyone order their Oshima Yuko cards? I'll buy your autograph inserts off you for $10 ^_^.

Japanese Word of the Month:
"Yoroshiku!" (Yo-ro-shi-ku) meaning "Die painfully alongside the night dew!"
When to say it... umm, maybe in a summer evening after kicking someone hard in the family jewels? Doesn't work on Steve and Stefano. They enjoy getting kicked there. Repeatedly.

Notice:
Blog entries may get lighter during the holidays. I'll try and post as usual, but may skip a day here or there.

No comments:

Post a Comment