Sunday, July 24, 2016

Weekend Report -> Pie Tin

Food this weekend ->
Picked up Franks on Friday for a late lunch.  Got the usual #1 Frank's Special on white.  So much meat as usual.  I had to separate it into halves to eat.  I also tried out the sausage rolls too.  They are very good.  The meat filling was very flavourful.
Frank's Special and Sausage Rolls.
Peter got a #10 Mighty Casey.  He said it was good too.  I might have to try it next time.

Picked up a couple Hot 'n' Ready Pepperoni pizzas this weekend at Little Caesars.  I ate them while working most of this weekend.  I wanted a Canadian pizza each time I was there, but they never have any ready :(
Pepperoni Pizza.

Made steak Saturday night with some sugar snaps.  I didn't feel like washing a plate so I quickly finished a sugar pie I got from Ben, and used the pie tin as my plate :)  Everything just fit inside the tin.
Steak and Sugar Snaps.

Useless M:tG News:
Picked up the newest Magic set "Eldritch Moon" boxes from Miraj on Friday.  Haven't cracked any of it yet.
M:tG Eldritch Moon Boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment