Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Rattatas

Useless Softball News:
First win in awhile for the CMC Strike Fighters.  We defeated AFSD 14-11.  We took the lead in the first inning and didn't let it go.  I think we are now 6-6 on the season.
I hit 3-for-4 tonight: double, mid-opposite field pop-out, single, and single.
MVP: Mark.  His pitching was on fire tonight.  He was placing the ball exactly where I wanted him to put it, as I was reading each batter's stance and hitting style.  He got a couple strike outs and forced their big hitters to hit stuff they didn't want to swing at.

Useless Gaming News:
So I installed Pokemon Go last night and playing it alot.  I'm actually out walking the neighbourhood looking for pokemon.  There should be some water types near my house, but all I'm getting are Pidgeys and Weedles.  CMC is infested with Rattatas, but my desk seems to spawn Eevees!  There is an Alakazam somewhere near the break room, but I can't seem to find it.
Rattata in the Hallway.
I joined blue team.  There is a blue controlled gym near my house, but I don't know how to join the gym to add my pokemon, so I can get some bonuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment