Monday, July 4, 2016

Spicy Duck Wing Snack

Breakfast today -> Farmboy Breakfast Bar
Had to get a blood test this morning and went to Farmboy afterwards to pick up some breakfast from the breakfast bar.  I got a pile of scrambled eggs, some veggie scrambled, 5 bacon slices, 5 sausages, 5 perogies, and a couple of tomatoes. 
Farmboy Breakfast.
All this food was all just over $10, but totally worth it.  I also got a pack of pita bread to make some breakfast wraps.

Snack today -> Duck Wing
I got a pack of spicy duck wings from T&T last week for $6.  I was iffy about these, but these are actually very good.  In the duck wing snack pack was 5 individually wrapped wings & tips (no drumstick part).  I think it was boiled in some kind of spicy soy sauce.  It was meaty enough for a duck wing and a satisfying snack.
Spicy Duck Wing Snack.
They also had duck necks (alot per pack) and duck drumsticks (2 per pack).  I'll definitely get more wings and will try the drumstick.  I might try the duck necks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment