Tuesday, July 19, 2016

2 Grand Slams

Snack today -> Strawberries and Cool Whip.
I had an extra container of strawberries from Costco in the fridge and an extra defrosted tub of Cool Whip that I didn't use to make cheese cake.  I brought it in to work as a snack.
Strawberries and Cool Whip.

Dinner today -> Steak
Made steak for dinner today.  Jeremy gave me the steak.  Thanks Jeremy :)  It was very good.  I ate it with a side of leftover poutine.
Mmmm... Steak.

Useless Softball News:
3rd win in a row for the CMC Strike Fighters tonight.  We defeated Ripping Lippers 31-10.  We are now 7-6 on the season.  Mark's pitching was great tonight.  Totally in control of the ball's placement.
I hit 3-for-4 tonight: 3 singles.
MVP tonight: Andrew and Jeff.  They each had 2 home runs, including a grand slam each.  This is why Andrew hits behind me.  I get on base, and Andrew gets me home.

Useless Transformers News:
Got a package in the mail from HLJ.  It was Masterpiece Ratchet and Unite Warriors (Japanese Combiner Wars) Bruticus set.
MP-30 Ratchet and Japanese Bruticus.

No comments:

Post a Comment