Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Turning ON App Before Walking Around

Lunch today -> Chicken Souvlaki Wrap.
Went for food trucks at the Hub today.  I got the chicken souvlaki wrap.  It was very good.  Lots of chicken and was filling.  Ed's taco salad didn't look that great and was expensive.  Katie's butter chicken fries from the same truck looked good and had alot of meat in it.
Chicken Souvlaki Wrap.
It wasn't as hot as I expected at noon today (+38C), but after we got back inside the building, that's when I really started to sweat and my clothes were clinging to me.

Useless Gaming News:
Before I walk anywhere now, I have to turn on my "Pokemon Go" app before moving :).  I want to get the random encounters and count the steps to hatch some eggs.  Been finding lots of Pokemon in the build, including one today in Steve's desk.  Found my first Jigglypuff and Pikachu today too.
Pidgey at Steve's Desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment