Monday, July 18, 2016

Pokemon Lure Module

Lunch & Dinner today -> Big Bone BBQ.
We were talking about Big Bone's ribs at Julie's BBQ on the weekend, so I had pick up the Monday Special at Big Bone BBQ.  It's still a full rack of ribs, 1lb of wings, and a large box of fries for $25 even.  I noticed that they added poutines to their menu since I've last been there.  Also in the small print, I could upgrade the fries to a classic poutine for $2.95; so I did :). 
Big Bone Monday Special with Poutine Upgrade.
I ate the poutine for lunch.  It was good.  Lots of cheese and gravy.
I ate most of the wings and ribs for a late dinner (more on that below).  The rack I got this time seemed small...

Useless Gaming News:
When I got home after work, the 2 Pokestops by my house, both had the Pokemon Lure Modules just activated on them.  So I went there and joined a bunch of kids, parents, university girls, and older adults walking back forth between the 2 pokestops (they are on the same street and only about 40 steps apart) collecting pokemon.  I learned who the blue gym leader is, and that he is the one trying to hold the nearest gym with a 1200+ CP Snorlax!  I also learned how to specifically evolve Eevee into the 3 evolutions (Google search "Pokemon Go Evolving Eevee").  I evolved myself a Flareon thanks to the info.  A couple of cars also pulled over and parked to join in the pokemon collecting. 
Some Pokemon Trainers at the Other PokeStop with 3 More in the 2 Parked Blue Cars.
The girl who activated the lures, kept activating them for 1.5hrs (6 lures is about $9 unless she got them from the PokeStops for free?).  After each time the lure finished, I tried to go home to eat ribs, but I would have to turn around and go back to the pokestop because she reactivated the lures.  I couldn't pass it up :)  I did collect a few new Pokemon I didn't have yet, caught alot of extras for the stardust and candy, and collected enough experience to get to Level 11!  I only just got Level 10 yesterday.
BTW: Ethan and I encountered a rare Gengar at CMC during lunchbreak.  I encountered it by the upstairs photocopiers.  It ran away after escaping from only 1 pokeball throw!  Ethan saw it a couple minutes later by the Bistro area, but lost it too.  He only had 2 pokeballs left and wasn't able to catch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment