Monday, July 25, 2016

Hot Dog Pringles

Dinner today ->
Got ribs again this week from Big Bone BBQ.  Same as last week, I got the Monday Special: 1 full rack of ribs, 1lb of fried wings with fiery honey garlic sauce, and 1 large fries upgraded to poutine.  I'm really liking the poutine upgrade.  It makes the meal just that much better.
Mmm... Ribs :)

Useless Food News:
Susanna picked up some goodies for me from the US last week.  She got me Choco Chip Oreos, Red Velvet Chips Ahoy, Brownie Filled Chewy Chips Ahoy, Everything Ritz with Cream Cheese Sandwich, PB&J crackers, and Hot Diggity Dog Pringles.
USA Only Snacks.
Only tried the Pringles so far.  Doesn't really taste like hot dog.  It tastes mostly like mustard.  I think I'll like the brownie filled chewy chips ahoy alot.

Useless Gaming News:
Got this games in a couple weeks ago: For Sale and Mysterium.  Finished sleeving these games tonight.  Still need some more Dixit-sized sleeves for Mysterium. 
For Sale and Mysterium.
Since we are playing Dominion non-stop at gaming lunches at work, not sure when we will play these games.

No comments:

Post a Comment