Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Testing Code Shirt

Useless Softball News:
We played Cisco tonight.  We kind of slaughtered them 38-5.  They only had 7 players playing and were mostly rookies.  Dave and I played catcher for them when they were in the field.  With all this extra squats, I think my legs might be really sore tomorrow.
I hit 2-for-3 tonight: ground out, triple, and a double.
I used my new cooler that Jeff and Linda got for me to bring popsicles to the game.  I thought they might melt by the end of the game so we ate most of them before the game.  But surprisingly after 2+hrs of softball and sitting in the sun, the cooler still kept the popsicles mostly frozen!  Pretty good cooler.
Good Cooler.
FYI: 18pack of Chapmans Lolly popsicles (aka knockoff Rockets) are only $1.99 this week at Sobey's.  There is a 28 pack too, but the flavours aren't as good and the popsicles are smaller.

Useless Clothes News:
I ordered a new t-shirt.  I don't know why, but it cracks me up so much!  LOL  I should wear this during audits.
LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment