Monday, July 4, 2016

Long Weekend Report -> Canada Day!

Food this weekend ->
Had a Canada Day BBQ at my place with Roger, Jeremy, and Julie.  I BBQed early as it started to rain in the afternoon.  BBQed some Korean short ribs, pork chops, squid, and a ton of mix sausages.  Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture while BBQing.  I was more worried about the out of control flames and smoke blowing in my face.  Here is a pic of some of the leftovers.  Alot of it was "blackened", but it still tasted good. :)
Leftover BBQ Food.
I forgot to get a salad so I made a quick stirfry with king oyster mushrooms, sugar snaps, garlic chives, and sliced sausages.  It was pretty good, so I made it again on Sunday and took a picture this time.
Stirfry.
We had Tuxedo cake for dessert.
My Tuxedo Cake Slice.

Useless Gaming News:
We watch some episodes of The Real Ghostbusters cartoon and Friday's episode of VS Arashi.  We also played some boardgames.  We played tried to play Spyfall, but it was difficult with just 3 players.  It needs 4+ players.   Then we played some King of Tokyo and Eggs and Empires.  Roger kept winning almost all of the games. 
Roger aka Alpha Zombie Winning.
Jeremy and I also played some Magic using my decks.  It's been awhile since I've played and I even forgot what was in my decks.

No comments:

Post a Comment