Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Lollipop Day

Today was Lollipop Day!  We had 2 baskets of lollipops for everyone at work.  I ate 3 tootsie pops (hard candy outside and soft taffy in the middle) and a blueberry lollipop that turned whole mouth blue :)
Free Lollipops for Lollipop Day.

Lunch today -> Pizza.
Got a pizza from the food trucks today.  I don't remember the name of the pizza that I ordered but it was very good.  It was freshly made and baked in their flaming stone(?) oven truck.  I would get this pizza again.
Personal Pizza Lunch.

Dinner today -> Steak
Made another steak for dinner tonight.  I made sides of microwave steamed sugar snaps and white devil tongue (konjac) noodles.  The noodles are new at T&T.  Usually I get them as little noodle knots, but these noodles came as a couple giant bundles.  They were abit difficult to eat as you have to bite them with your teeth as any other pressure doesn't break them.  I think I will stick with the knot version.
Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment