Sunday, September 27, 2015

Weekend Report -> Curry

Food this weekend ->
Went back to the East India Company Buffet on Friday.  Ed and I were disappointed they didn't have clams that day.  But they did have a really awesome curry mussels.  The sauce was super buttery and was great with rice.  They also had the crab curry.  It was imitation crab in a lightly spicy yellow curry.  Very good too.  I ate 3 plates of mussels Friday :)
Indian Buffet Plate #1.

Made a simple corn and tomato salad on Saturday for lunch.  I made it again for dinner, but I topped it with some leftover pot roast.  Much better.
Corn and Tomato Salad Topped with Pot Roast.

I was in the mood for more curry, so I picked up some chicken thighs, red potatoes, instant curry, and coconut cream; threw it into my pressure cooker.  Needed some salt or oyster sauce, but was good on rice.

Chicken and Potato Curry on Rice.

Useless Gaming News:
4-player gaming at Brian's on Saturday night.  We played Abracada...What?  Similar to Hanabi (fireworks deduction game).  The object is to guess the 5 tiles in front of you, inorder to cast that spell and defeat the other players.  Pretty fun game.  We also played King's Kilt (OK game.  Significant luck based.) and half game of Lap Dance.
Abracada...What?

Useless Toy News:
Found the new Marvel Build-a-Figure: Hulkbuster wave at Walmart on Sunday.  I got all the figs except for Iron Man.  Someone already took him.  Now I'm missing a leg.
Hulkbuster Wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment