Friday, September 18, 2015

Strike Fighters Advance to Finals

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters defeated Anonymous tonight.  We won 24-18.  We now skip the semi-finals and advance straight to the finals on Wednesday night.  It was a close game with both teams hitting well, but our defense was slightly better.
I re-injured my right calf in the 1st inning.  I pulled a muscle in it.  Same spot as during the June tournament.  I couldn't run but I still hit 3-for-4 with 3 singles.  I had to stop at 1st and get a pinch runner each hit, but if I wasn't injured it would have been a single, triple, and a double.  I couldn't score any RBIs as Jeff (who was hitting before me) cleared the bases with home runs.

Useless Gaming News:
Gaming Thursday today.  At lunch time we played 5-player Star Trek: Five Year Mission.  We failed this time.  Couldn't get the right rolls on the dice.
After work we played 3-player Dungeon Fighter.  A dice dexterity game.  Pretty fun, but hard!
Finally we played Power Grid.  I lost due to tie-breaker as I had less money, but it was a good game.
Power Grid.

No comments:

Post a Comment