Thursday, September 3, 2015

Small World

Lunch today -> Burger King.
Had a late lunch today (3:30pm).  I was going to go after gaming lunch today, but I had to get some work reviewed before going.  I went to Burger King and got 2 Whopper Jrs and 20 chicken nuggets.  I asked for BBQ sauce, but they didn't put any in the bag!  The chicken nuggets are on sale 10 for $1.99.  It went up 20cents from last time.

Dinner today -> Sushi.
Went to Bayshore after gaming night to pick up discount sushi.  Got both of these boxes for $12.

Useless Gaming News:
Gaming lunch today was 6-player Eggs and Empires.  This game gets more fun everytime we play it.  Revenge is always a factor when deciding who to give exploding eggs to :) 
Gaming Night tonight was 4-player Small World.  Good game with lots of replay-ability.  I lost big.  I tried a tactic to try and cycle through my races every other round, but it doesn't really work.  I only scored more than 10 points once in the game, while the others were getting 10+ points frequently.  I also basically wasted 4 turns of 9 putting my race into decline and doing nothing.

Useless Toy News:
This Friday is Force Friday.  All the new Star Wars toys will be released then.  I went to check Toys R Us and Walmart late tonight to see if anything go released early, but there wasn't any.  Only found some new Episode 7 bicycle helmets of BB-8 at Walmart.
This BB-8 toy is really cool.  Tempted to get it.  Don't want the cheaper non-controllable one from the Disney Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment