Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Mini Pear

Lunch today -> Burgers and Donuts.
Went back to Walmart at lunchtime.  I tried to get a price match for my Marvel figs, but they said they don't match percentage sales.  I need to show a price, and the Toys R Us site doesn't have the new figures on there. 
Anyways, on the way out I picked up some discount sugar mini donuts and a couple McDoubles and a coffee (today might be "coffee day" or Oct 1?).
Lunch.

Snack today -> Mini Pear.
Reza gave me a mini pear from one of his pear trees.  It was really good.  Not too sweet or tart, and has an initial crunch but the flesh is soft.  This is the kind I like.  I hate the crunchy hard ones that "want to be an apple".  Goods snack size too.
Mini Pear.

Dinner today -> Lobster and Potato Soup.
I got 3 lobster heads from T&T yesterday for $2.50 and 5 lobster claws for $5 yesterday. 
Cheap Lobster Parts.
I pressure cooked them with some red potatoes and sweet onion.  Then I blended the tomalley, some knuckle meat, and the potatoes into a smooth soup.  I added some leftover yellow curry potatoes too, for a light curry hint.  It was really good.
Lobster and Potato Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment